Searching for pain doctors near me? The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia offers a range of pain treatments and therapies to treat all types of chronic or severe pain, including facet joint dysfunction, arthritis of the spine, disc herniation, and spondylosis. We proudly serve men and women in Brunswick, Kingsland, and surrounding areas of Georgia.
What Pain Treatments Do You Offer?
The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia believes in a comprehensive and multi-disciplinary approach to pain management. Our pain management clinic offers a range of pain treatments designed to offer short-term and long-term pain relief for conditions like nerve impingement, facet joint pain, sciatica, arthritis of the spine, and degenerative discs.
- Stem Cell Therapy
- This revolutionary procedure is designed to restore function and heal the cause of pain from degenerative disc disease, facet joint dysfunction, sciatica, and other conditions.
- PRP Therapy
- PRP injections use platelet-rich plasma from your own blood to concentrate your body’s healing mechanisms at the site of damage to promote faster and more efficient healing.
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- PNS is a well-known pain treatment that involves the use of electrodes next to peripheral nerves that deliver rapid pulses that trick the brain into ignoring pain signals.
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- This pain treatment involves implanting a device that delivers constant low voltage signals to block pain. There are three types of SNS devices to deliver the most effective results.
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- RF ablation is a minimally invasive procedure that involves burning painful nerves so they are unable to send pain signals to the brain.
What Are Spinal Nerve Blocks?
One of the most effective and popular pain management solutions is a steroid or anesthetic injection or spinal nerve block. A nerve block is a minimally invasive procedure that involves injecting medication to block nerves from transmitting pain signals to the brain. At the Spine Center of Southeast Georgia, we perform spinal injections and nerve blocks with fluoroscopy, real-time x-ray technology that allows your physician to deliver medication precisely to the treatment area. These procedures can offer immediate relief to many patients and they can be repeated as needed for long-term relief.
Do You Offer Spine, Back and Neck Surgery?
The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia also offers minimally invasive spine, neck, and back surgery to treat conditions that cannot be effectively managed with solutions like radiofrequency ablation, nerve blocks, and peripheral nerve stimulation. Our minimally invasive back surgeries can treat complex issues like spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis, vertebral fractures, and spinal instability without the risks and recovery that come with open surgery.
When searching for a pain clinic near me, keep in mind no pain treatment will work well for everyone. You can count on the caring team at the Spine Center of Southeast Georgia to help you manage chronic or severe pain with customized treatment plans and a range of effective pain treatments for the long-term relief you are looking for. We proudly serve patients in Brunswick and Kingsland, Georgia. Contact the Spine Center of Southeast Georgia today to schedule a consultation to learn more about your best treatment options.