The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia is a leading interventional pain management clinic serving Brunswick and St. Marys, GA with effective and long-lasting pain treatments ranging from injections and implantable devices to surgery.
What Are Pain Services and Conditions?
Pain can affect any part of the body due to a range of conditions and injuries, as well as for unexplained reasons. The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia specializes in minimally invasive pain treatments to improve your quality of life and help you live a life free of pain. We use effective pain treatment strategies from time-tested procedures like peripheral nerve stimulation to promising new strategies to combat pain, like stem cell therapy.
Whether your pain is the result of a chronic condition, an injury, or a degenerative disease, you can count on the pain specialists at the Spine Center of Southeast Georgia to help pinpoint the cause and location of your pain and offer the right therapies to get you past it.
What Pain Services Do You Offer?
The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia offers comprehensive pain services and therapies to treat a range of pain conditions.
- Interventional Pain Management
- This approach to pain management goes past using medication to treat pain and instead uses a multi-disciplinary approach to diagnose, treat, and reduce pain conditions with options like nerve blocks, injectable treatments, and minimally invasive surgery.
- Pain Conditions
- The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia treats dozens of types of pain conditions ranging from arthritis and degenerative disc disease to nerve damage, diabetes pain, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Pain Treatment and Therapy
- We offer a range of minimally invasive pain treatments and therapies designed to help you feel better as quickly as possible. In addition to pain therapies, we offer injections and nerve blocks as well as minimally invasive surgeries.
- Workers’ Compensation
- The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia offers treatment for men and women who have been injured on the job and seeking treatment through the workers’ compensation system. Learn more here.
- Pharmacy and Lab Services
- We offer an on-site pharmacy as well as on-site lab services to make your visits as affordable and convenient as possible.
If you are dealing with chronic pain or an acute injury, please contact us at the Spine Center of Southeast Georgia for fast treatment and a customized treatment plan designed to help you recover from your pain as quickly as possible. We welcome patients in Brunswick, Kingsland, and the surrounding communities of Georgia.