Interventional pain management is an approach that stops nerve signals before they reach the brain for long-term pain relief. With a variety of techniques, we treat many pain conditions like arthritis, sciatica, failed back surgery, spondylolisthesis, spinal instability, and spinal stenosis to deliver effective pain relief that lasts without dependency on medication that may not offer much relief. The pain management doctors at Spine Center of Southeast Georgia offer comprehensive interventional pain management to men and women in Kingsland and Brunswick, GA.
What Is Interventional Pain Management?
When searching for pain management near me, you will find many options available to you ranging from clinics that focus on physical therapy to pain medication. Interventional pain management is a specialized pain management discipline that goes beyond medication to treat chronic or severe pain. This discipline uses a variety of strategies to diagnose, reduce, and potentially stop pain completely.
By using pain blocking treatments like electrostimulation, nerve blocks, implantable drug systems, minimally invasive surgery and injectable treatments, we help patients achieve faster and more significant pain relief than can be achieved with traditional medical care.
Pain Services and Conditions
Pain can affect any part of the body due to a range of conditions and injuries, as well as for unexplained reasons. The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia specializes in minimally invasive pain treatments to improve your quality of life and help you live a life free of pain. We use effective pain treatment strategies from time-tested procedures like peripheral nerve stimulation to promising new strategies to combat pain, like stem cell therapy.
Whether your pain is the result of a chronic condition, an injury, or a degenerative disease, you can count on the pain specialists at the Spine Center of Southeast Georgia to help pinpoint the cause and location of your pain and offer the right therapies to get you past it.
- Pain Conditions
- The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia treats dozens of types of pain conditions ranging from arthritis and degenerative disc disease to nerve damage, diabetes pain, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
What Pain Services Do You Offer?
The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia offers comprehensive pain services and therapies to treat a range of pain conditions.
- Pain Treatment and Therapy
- We offer a range of minimally invasive pain treatments and therapies designed to help you feel better as quickly as possible. In addition to pain therapies, we offer injections and nerve blocks as well as minimally invasive surgeries.
- Workers’ Compensation
- The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia offers treatment for men and women who have been injured on the job and seeking treatment through the workers’ compensation system. Learn more here.
- Pharmacy and Lab Services
- We offer an on-site pharmacy as well as on-site lab services to make your visits as affordable and convenient as possible.
What Interventional Pain Management Services Do You Offer?
The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia specializes in several types of pain management in Brunswick:
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Stem cell treatment is an alternative approach to treating pain from a herniated disc, osteoarthritis, sciatica and facet joint dysfunction by attempting to correct the damage, injury, or structural problem responsible for the pain.
- PRP Therapy
- This nonsurgical treatment is designed to treat joint problems and muscle injuries with the patient’s own blood to concentrate the body’s healing mechanisms at the site of an injury or tissue damage.
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation (PNS)
- This common procedure is used to treat chronic pain with an implantable electrical device placed near peripheral nerves to deliver rapid electrical pulses that trick the brain into ignoring pain signals.
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (SNS)
- This procedure involves implanting a device that delivers a continuous low voltage current to the spinal cord to block pain transmissions.
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Rhizotomy or radiofrequency ablation is a nonsurgical procedure that uses RF energy to heat or burn painful nerves and stop pain transmissions for up to several years.
- Injectables and Nerve Blocks
- Nerve blocks are designed to stop specific nerves from transmitting pain to the brain. We offer a range of injectable pain treatments and nerve blocks to treat many types of pain conditions with the potential for long-term and significant pain relief.
- Spine, Back and Neck Surgery
- The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia specializes in several minimally invasive surgical procedures to address spinal disorders like spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis, herniated discs, spinal instability, and vertebral compression fractures without the recovery and risks of open surgery.
If you are struggling with chronic or severe pain, contact our pain management doctors today to schedule an appointment so we can develop a personalized interventional pain management plan. We use a multi-disciplinary approach that is designed to address the cause of your pain for significant long-term relief and improved quality of life. The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia welcomes patients in Brunswick and Kingsland, Georgia.