The Worker’s Compensation System has its own unique set of rules and guidelines. Our team of professionals at The Spine Center of Southeast Georgia work together to provide the highest quality of care while working within the State of Georgia’s Worker’s Compensation guidelines. We understand that your time is valuable and time is money. We are committed to seeing injured workers within 24 hours of their injury to assess, treat and help get you back to work quickly.
For your convenience we provide:
- Onsite Worker’s Compensation Coordinator
- Comprehensive treatment plans
- Second opinions
- The latest minimally invasive techniques to treat back pain
- On-site state-of-the-art, fully licensed accredited outpatient treatment facility
- On-site in our medical complex, imaging, and physical therapy
For more information please call our Worker’s Compensation Coordinator at 912-262-6552.